Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD
Dentist | General Practice87 Slater Ave Jewett City CT, 06351
Dr. Norman Katzoff is a Dentist practicing in Jewett City, CT. Dr. Katzoff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Laser Treatment
- Preventice Care
- Cerec Same-day Crowns
- Professional Member New London County Dental Society
- Professional Member CERECdoctors.com
- Professional Member Connecticut State Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Professional Member Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD's Practice location
Jewett City, CT 06351Get Direction
Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katzoff
- Kirk m.
Very efficient, took care of problem quickly.
- Lisa p.
I highly recommend Dr. Katzoff and staff.
- William f.
- Charles r.
- A. r.
Friendly, quick and thorough.
- Dorothy s.
- Terry k.
Always a Pleasure! .
- A. m.
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Shanthi Cariappa DDS20 South Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck CT 06379
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226
- Gregory M Gazzola DMD117 Lafayette St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Jeffrey M Kraman D.D.S.10 Pendleton Dr Hebron CT 06248
- James Paul Watts DMD85 Denison Ave Mystic CT 06355
- Dr. Jason Ryan Campbell D.D.S.67 Lafayette St Norwich CT 06360