Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD
Dentist | General Practice87 Slater Ave Jewett City CT, 06351
Dr. Norman Katzoff is a Dentist practicing in Jewett City, CT. Dr. Katzoff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Laser Treatment
- Preventice Care
- Cerec Same-day Crowns
- Professional MemberNew London County Dental Society
- Professional MemberCERECdoctors.com
- Professional MemberConnecticut State Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAcademy of Laser Dentistry
- Professional MemberAlpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- 51-99 Employee Elect
- Advantage HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers (HealthKeepers, Inc. - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Peninsula Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Priority Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Anthem KeyCare (PPO)
- Anthem KeyCare HSA
- Anthem KeyCare POS
- Anthem Medicare Preferred
- Anthem Medicare Preferred Core
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Access PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross HMO (CaliforniaCare)
- Blue Cross POS - HMO Network
- Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer)
- Blue MedicareRx Plus (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Premier (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Standard (PDP)
- Blue View Vision, Anthem Vision and Anthem Blue Vision
- BlueCare Family Plan
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- ClearProtection 1000
- ClearProtection 3300
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Virginia - HDHP
- Conversion (Participating)
- Empire Direct HMO
- Empire Direct POS
- Empire Direct Share POS
- Essential KeyCare
- Federal Employee Program - Basic/Standard Option
- Healthy Virginian
- ITPE Health and Welfare Fund
- Individual Basic BlueCare (Participating)
- Individual Basic KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare Preferred (PPO)
- KeyCare Flexible Choice
- KeyCare Healthsmart
- Lumenos HRA
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Lumenos Plans
- MedBlue HMO
- Medicare Supplement
- National Vision
- New England Health Plans - Connecticut
- Option 1 or Option 2 (Participating)
- PPO USA
- Premier PPO
- Select HMO
- Select PPO
- Senior Secure Medicare+Choice HMO
- Short Option
- SmartSense Plus
- Standard 1 or Standard 2
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connecticut Coalition
- The Local Choice
- The Local Choice - HDHP
- Traditional Indemnity
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Virginia Advantage
- Virginia Basic
- Virginia Select
- Virginia Standard
- Delta Dental
Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD's Practice location
Jewett City, CT 06351Get Direction
Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katzoff
- Kirk m.
Very efficient, took care of problem quickly.
- Lisa p.
I highly recommend Dr. Katzoff and staff.
- William f.
- Charles r.
- A. r.
Friendly, quick and thorough.
- Dorothy s.
- Terry k.
Always a Pleasure! .
- A. m.
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jason Ryan Campbell D.D.S.67 Lafayette St Norwich CT 06360
- James Paul Watts DMD85 Denison Ave Mystic CT 06355
- Dr. Mark Louis Longobardi DMD169 Valley St Willimantic CT 06226
- Joseph Anthony Palumbo D.D.S117 Lafayette St Norwich CT 06360
- Gregory M Gazzola DMD37c Kennedy Dr Putnam CT 06260
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226