Mr. Clinton Amos Medbery M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology1000 N Lee Ave Oklahoma City OK, 73102
Dr. Clinton Medbery practices Radiation Oncology in Oklahoma City, OK. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Medbery specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1976
- Prostate Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Natl Canc Inst
- Clinical Center at the National Institutes of Health Program
Mr. Clinton Amos Medbery M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29412Get Direction
Mr. Clinton Amos Medbery M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Medbery
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Dr. Carl R. Bogardus MD800 Northeast 10th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Shripal K. Bhavsar14117 North Rockwell Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73142
- Dr. Gary L Larson M.D.4401 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. John R Taylor M.D.5701 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Kiran Prabhu M.D.3300 Nw Expressway Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Robert Barriger5901 West Memorial Road Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73142