Noah N Chelliah MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1191 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND, 58201
Dr. Noah Chelliah is a cardiologist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Chelliah specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chelliah also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Vellore- Tn- India 1974
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Noah N Chelliah MD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58201Get Direction
Noah N Chelliah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chelliah
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Yassar Almanaseer MD1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Mohamed Chebaclo MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Abdelhamid M Ahmed MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Hamid Nawaz M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Stephen A Korte MD1300 S COLUMBIA RD GRAND FORKS ND 58201
- Mikhail Kirnus M.D.1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201