Khushbu Shah is a physical therapist practicing in Port Orange, FL. Khushbu Shah specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Khushbu Shah can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Khushbu Shah will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Khushbu Shah's Practice location
Port Orange, FL 32128Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60647Get Direction
Khushbu Shah's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Dr. Jacob Corey Barr DPT, MTC1425 Hand Ave Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Mr. Brett Hagedoorn DPT800 Zeagler Dr Palatka FL 32177
- Melissa Ann Mallory DPT6053 Sanctuary Garden Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Jared Roge5535 S WILLIAMSON BLVD PORT ORANGE FL 32128
- Christina M Machado PT26 N Beach St Ormond Beach FL 32174