Dr. Gogi Kumar practices Neuropathology in Dayton, OH. Dr. Kumar studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Patna Medical College 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Gogi Kumar MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45404Get Direction
Dr. Gogi Kumar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects communication and causes difficulty in performing daily tasks. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, affects the parts of the brain that control language, thought, and memory, and it is a specific form of dementia.Though dementia and Alzheimer’s...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- Filmmaker Fights Multiple Sclerosis and Big Pharma with New Documentary
Matt Embry is an MS advocate and independent filmmaker from Alberta, Canada. His new film Living Proof documents his personal, and somewhat political, journey in living with MS. In his film, Embry seeks to challenge the notion that drugs and medications are the only way to live with MS. Embry seeks...
- Understanding Impaired Expression and Facial Recognition with Parkinson's Disease
Living with Parkinson’s disease is a debilitating and daily battle; not only are people affected physically, but mental health strains can lead to severe anxiety, depression, mood swings, dizziness, restlessness, night terrors, and even amnesia. Not only is this a heartbreaking struggle for the...
- Dr. Charles L. Walters MD4124 Linden Ave Dayton OH 45430
- Dr. James Leigh Laub D.O.2510 Commons Blvd Dayton OH 45431
- Dr. Andrea Nicolette Manhart D. O,405 West Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405
- Dr. Jordan Alan Brooks M.D.4100 W 3rd St Dayton OH 45428
- Dr. Debra M Odonnell MD7120 Clearvista Drive Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Kenneth Brian Pugar D.O.1975 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Dayton OH 45459