Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.
Pediatrician1355 N 205th St Seattle WA, 98133
Dr. Susan Hyde is a pediatrician practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hyde is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hyde diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hyde can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1984
University of Washington School of Medicine 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98133Get Direction
Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hyde
Good pediatrician, bad politics.
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD15571 SE 55th Pl Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD1229 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Aisha Reuler M.D.1355 N 205TH ST SHORELINE WA 98133
- Mr. Justin Miyamoto M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Marla Kosydar MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105