Dr. Zafer N. Soultan MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Zafer Soultan practices Sleep Medicine in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Soultan studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1987
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine- 2009
- Asthma, Sleep Disorders, Pulmonary Function Test And More
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Pediatric Pulmonology; Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Pediatrics
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Pediatric Pulmonology 1998
Dr. Zafer N. Soultan MD's Practice location
Dr. Zafer N. Soultan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soultan
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...