Dr. Mark Dal corso MD
Pediatrician111 N Causeway Blvd Daughters Of Charity Metairie LA, 70001
Dr. Mark Dal corso is a pediatrician practicing in Metairie, LA. Dr. Dal corso is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dal corso diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dal corso can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon MD 1984
Universidad AutÛnoma de Nuevo LeÛn Facultad de Medicina 1984
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Mark Dal corso MD's Practice location
Metairie, LA 70001Get Direction
Dr. Mark Dal corso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dal corso
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. Scott V Bracey MD4770 South I-10 Service Road Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Scott Zander MD4740 S I 10 Service Rd W Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Jaime G Dorotan MD4720 I-10 Service Road Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. John Firestone MD3040 33RD ST METAIRIE LA 70001
- Dr. Claire Cali Neumann M.D.4740 S I 10 Service Rd W Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Terry L Cummings M.D.47201 I-10 Service Road Metairie LA 70001