Dr. Robert T Bobo M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon6005 Park Ave Suite 430b Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Robert Bobo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Bobo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bobo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1967
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Campbell Fndn-Univ Of Tn, Orthopedic Surgery; Vet Admin Med Ctr, General Surgery; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, General Surgery
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Robert T Bobo M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Robert T Bobo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bobo
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Thomas A. Russell D.D.S.1975 Nonconnah Boulevard Memphis Tennessee 38132
- Dr. Owen Britt Tabor M.D.1244 Primacy Pkwy Memphis Tennessee 38119
- Dr. Matthew Rudloff MD1211 Union Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38104
- Dr. Timothy Krahn M.D.6286 Briar Crest Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Mr. Timothy J Micek M.D.1458 W Poplar Ave Collierville TN 38017
- Dr. Benjamin Joplin Grear MD3900 Junius St Dallas TX 75246