Dr. Barry Gregory is a Chiropractor practicing in Lebanon, VA. Dr. Gregory specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gregory seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Barry Keith Gregory D.C.'s Practice location
Lebanon, VA 24266Get Direction
Dr. Barry Keith Gregory D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Amanda Musick D.C.103 Charwood Dr Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Kevin Paul Borntreger D.C.4217 N Ripley St Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Robert Allen Boothe DC108 Reedy Creek Rd Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Brandon Heth Gillenwater D.C.2110 Euclid Ave Bristol VA 24201
- Dr. Dylan Levesque D.C.220 East Valley Street Abingdon VA 24210
- Dr. Earl Briggs Allen DC1932 Lee Hwy Bristol VA 24201