Mr. Jeffrey Kevin Linder DC
Chiropractor358 Fifth Avenue Suite 1203 New York NY, 10001
Dr. Jeffrey Linder earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1996 from Life Chiropractic. The following year, Dr. Linder opened his practice, Bryant Park Wellness, and has been practicing in New York ...
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College Doctor of Chiropractic 1996
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Sports Chiropractic
- Pain Clinic
- Weight Loss
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Clinic
- Fascial Manipulation Technique
- Functional Movement Screen
- Graston Technique
- Rocktape Taping
- Member New York Chiropractic Council
Mr. Jeffrey Kevin Linder DC's Practice location
New York, NY 10001Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10001Get Direction
Mr. Jeffrey Kevin Linder DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linder
- Richard p.
Major Mid back pain.
Been Going For Years!.
- Andrew j.
- P. s.
Reliable and Highly Knowledgeable Doctor.
- Jeff s.
Dr. Linder got me running again after an injury.
Now able to squat again.
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Joseph Steven Gulyas D.C.1873 Western Avenue Albany New York 12203
- Kim S. Van Der Veer1134 Troy Schenectady Road Latham New York 12110-1006
- Dr. John P Milham D.C.8 Century Hill Dr Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Michael Patrick Boylan DC1539 Crescent Rd Clifton Park NY 12065
- Dr. Timothy John Maggs D.C.1462 Erie Blvd Schenectady NY 12305
- Mrs. Nabilah J. Kabir DC57 Glenridge Rd Schenectady New York 12302