Mr. Jeffrey Kevin Linder DC
Chiropractor358 Fifth Avenue Suite 1203 New York NY, 10001
Dr. Jeffrey Linder earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1996 from Life Chiropractic. The following year, Dr. Linder opened his practice, Bryant Park Wellness, and has been practicing in New York ...
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College Doctor of Chiropractic 1996
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Sports Chiropractic
- Pain Clinic
- Weight Loss
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder Clinic
- Fascial Manipulation Technique
- Functional Movement Screen
- Graston Technique
- Rocktape Taping
- MemberNew York Chiropractic Council
Mr. Jeffrey Kevin Linder DC's Practice location
New York, NY 10001Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10001Get Direction
Mr. Jeffrey Kevin Linder DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linder
- Richard p.
Major Mid back pain.
Been Going For Years!.
- Andrew j.
- P. s.
Reliable and Highly Knowledgeable Doctor.
- Jeff s.
Dr. Linder got me running again after an injury.
Now able to squat again.
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Joseph Steven Gulyas D.C.1873 Western Avenue Albany New York 12203
- Kim S. Van Der Veer1134 Troy Schenectady Road Latham New York 12110-1006
- Dr. John P Milham D.C.8 Century Hill Dr Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Richard J Herbold D.C.140 Lapp Rd Clifton Park NY 12065
- Dr. Kim M Leis-keeling D.C.2021 Western Ave Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Kerstin N Medwin D.C.469 Albany Shaker Rd Albany NY 12211