Dr. Rebecca Stauffer is a pediatrician practicing in Arcata, CA. Dr. Stauffer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Stauffer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Stauffer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Rebecca Ann Stauffer MD's Practice location
Arcata, CA 95521Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Ann Stauffer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Lois Anne Freisleben-cook MD2200 Tydd St Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Leslie A Fittinghoff MD2305 Camino Ramon San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Norman Joseph Bell MD770 10th Street Arcata CA 95521
- Mr. Jeffrey Todd Ribordy MD2800 Harris St Eureka CA 95503
- Mrs. Emily Lambert Dalton MD2800 Harris St Eureka CA 95503
- Dr. Sarah B Poyen M.D.51 Timber Lane South Burlington VT 05403