Dr. Ellen Ware Cooke MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology2000 Circle Of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84112
Dr. Ellen Cooke practices Radiation Oncology in Salt Lake City, UT. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Cooke specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Texas A & M University College of Medicine, College Station, Tx Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Ellen Ware Cooke MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84112Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. Ellen Ware Cooke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooke
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Lee M.D.3838 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. William Thomas Sause M.D.8th Avenue And C St Salt Lake City UT 84143
- Dr. Michael Edward Montejo M.D.1950 Circle of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Dr. Gordon Andrew Watson M.D.8th Avenue And C St Salt Lake City UT 84143
- Dr. George M Cannon M.D.5121 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Brandi Rachel Page M.D.1950 Circle Of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112