Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman MD
Internist250 W 49th St Suite 501 New York NY, 10019
Dr. Dana Saltzman is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Saltzman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Saltzman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1995
New York Medical College 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Systemic and subcutaneous microvascular Po2 dissociation during 4-h hemorrhagic shock in conscious hamsters.
- Fluid resuscitation with O2 vs. non-O2 carriers after 2 h of hemorrhagic shock in conscious hamsters.
- Microvascular oxygen delivery and interstitial oxygenation during sodium pentobarbital anesthesia.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10036Get Direction
Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saltzman
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- Dr. Peyman Younesi M.D.9131 175TH ST JAMAICA NY 11432
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105