Dr. Kamraan Husain is a Chiropractor practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Husain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Husain seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kamraan Syed Husain D.C.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66214Get Direction
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Kamraan Syed Husain D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jeffery Adam Ligon D.C.11301 W 88th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Jacob Michael Brittain D.C.10841 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Thomas B Kivisto DC10628 W 87th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Katherine M Kubovy D.C., D.A.B.C.I.11542 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Ethan Kyle Komp D.C.10400 W 103rd St Overland Park KS 66214