Dr. Christopher Paul Crotty M.D.
Dermapathologist | Dermatopathology7575 Dr Phillips Blvd Suite 370 Orlando FL, 32819
Dr. Christopher Crotty practices Dermatopathology in Orlando, FL. Dermatopathology is a medical specialty that focuses on dermatology and pathology, and involves the diagnosis of various diseases of the skin, hair, and nails by looking at cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level. By revealing the histology of diseases and results from a specific diagnostic interpretation, Dr. Crotty is able to analyze the potential causes of skin diseases at a basic level.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1975
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1975
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Cutaneous clinicopathologic correlation of allergic granulomatosis.
- Epidermoid hidradenoma. A clinicopathologic study.
- Tilorone hydrochloride in the treatment of T cell lymphoproliferative cutaneous disease.
- Cutaneous malignant histiocytosis: a clinical and histopathologic study of eight cases, with immunohistochemical analysis.
- Factitious lip crusting.
- Ulcerative lichen planus. Follow-up of surgical excision and grafting.
- Blue fingertips associated with myxedema.
- Cytophagic histiocytic panniculitis with fever, cytopenia, liver failure, and terminal hemorrhagic diathesis.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Dermatology; Ami Presby Denver Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Christopher Paul Crotty M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32819Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Paul Crotty M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crotty
- Using Sunscreen Does Not Guarantee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...