Dr. Edward Fox is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Fox specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1983
Indiana University School of Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- National Naval Medical Center
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Edward P Fox M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Edward P Fox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. Michael L Titzer M.D.3699 Epworth Rd Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Vivian C Cook M.D.3699 Epworth Road Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Arshad Iftekhar Husain MD110 N Water St Henderson KY 42420
- Dr. Thomas M Waits M.D.3699 Epworth Rd Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Maqbool A Ahmed M.D.421 Chestnut St Evansville IN 47713
- Dr. Anthony W Stephens M.D.3699 Epworth Rd Newburgh IN 47630