Dr. Lori Collins is a Chiropractor practicing in Richlands, VA. Dr. Collins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Collins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Lori A. Collins C.H.'s Practice location
Richlands, VA 24641Get Direction
Lori A. Collins C.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Travis Culver DC8730 Westport Rd Louisville KY 40242
- Dr. Fred A Sayers DC226 Clay Drive Pounding Mill VA 24637
- Dr. John Curtis Willis CH.305 Allegheny St Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Brent Olson Warner CH.305 Allegheny Street Richlands VA 24641
- Dr. Bradley Dean Vandyke D.C.Route 83 Lovers Gap Road Vansant VA 24656
- Dr. Christopher Robert Brown D.C.699 E Riverside Dr North Tazewell VA 24630