Dr. William J. Salyers MD, MPH
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine1001 N Minneapolis St Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. William Salyers is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Salyers provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Salyers works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 2003
- Portal venous gas following colonoscopy and small bowel follow-through in a patient with Crohn's disease.
- No simple sore throat.
- Delayed splenic rupture: myth or reality?
- Dural arteriovenous malformation.
- Recurrence of a pancreatic cystic lymphangioma after diagnosis and complete drainage by endoscopic ultrasound with fine-needle aspiration.
- Colon cancer metastasis to mediastinal lymph nodes without liver or lung involvement: A case report.
- Under-diagnosing and under-treating iron deficiency in hospitalized patients with gastrointestinal bleeding.
- A Risky Relationship: The Splenic Artery and Walled-Off Pancreatic Necrosis.
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. William J. Salyers MD, MPH's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67226Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67226Get Direction
Dr. William J. Salyers MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salyers
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- How Can Syphilis Spread?
Syphilis is not a very dangerous disease if we take the right protective measure in our life. It is caused by a bacterium called Treponema pallidum which can be killed by the available antibiotics. But the underlying problem is that syphilis goes undiagnosed due to its simple rashes which disappear...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...