Dr. Javaid Saleem, MD, FAAFP, FHM
Family Practitioner12000 Elm Creek Blvd N Suite 130 Osseo MN, 55369
Dr. Javaid Saleem is board-certified in family medicine. His special interests include acute and chronic disease management, preventive care, women's health, obstetrics and pediatrics, including newbo ...
Education and Training
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
Dr. Javaid Saleem, MD, FAAFP, FHM's Practice location
Osseo, MN 55369Get Direction
Fosston, MN 56542Get Direction
Maple Grove, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Javaid Saleem, MD, FAAFP, FHM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saleem
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Dr. Owen Vincent DO1430 Highway 96 E White Bear Lake Minnesota 55110
- Dr. Emily Brunner M.D.45 10th St W Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Bruce Olmscheid M.D.5320 HYLAND GREENS DR BLOOMINGTON MN 55437
- Dr. Brendon M Cullinan M.D.4209 Webber Pkwy Minneapolis MN 55412
- Neeraja Maddi MBBS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Olumide Anuoluwa Omiwade MBCHB701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415