Dr. Venkat R Tirumala M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1800 N Capitol Ave Noyes Pavilion E-140 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Venkat Tirumala practices Pulmonology in Indianapolis, IN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Tirumala manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Venkat R Tirumala M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
PLACERVILLE, CA 95667Get Direction
Dr. Venkat R Tirumala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tirumala
- Groundbreaking Triple-Therapy Could Be on the Horizon for Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers work around the clock and the world to find new discoveries in terms of cystic fibrosis treatment. Thanks to foundations, donations, and ongoing research, cystic fibrosis has made leaps and bounds as far as treatment is concerned. There is one pharmaceutical company at the forefront of...
- COPD: Can Obesity Make it Worse?
It is clear that obesity can lead to future health complications, now including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has been established that there is a link between obesity and COPD, as obesity can further complicate the symptoms of COPD.Obesity can be easily computed through BMI...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia: Causes, Symptoms, and Management
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia that develops in people with very less or no contact with any medical setting such as a hospital or clinic. Most of the time, the people who are infected with CAP are healthy individuals.Background of the DiseaseFour million cases...
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- Dr. Kara N Goss MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Tyson V Neumann MD1801 N. Senate Bouelvard Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Francis D Sheski MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Christopher James Huffer M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Paul G Gianaris M.D.1400 N RITTER AVE INDIANAPOLIS IN 46219
- Dr. Irina Petrache MD1481 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202