Dr. Todd Wente MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Todd Wente is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Little Rock, AR. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Wente is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Todd Wente MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Effingham, IL 62401Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80230Get Direction
Dr. Todd Wente MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wente
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Dr. Eric Houston Gordon MD800 FAIR PARK BLVD LITTLE ROCK AR 72204
- Dr. Ethan J Schock M.D.800 FAIR PARK BLVD LITTLE ROCK AR 72204
- Dr. John Vander schilden MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Charles E Pearce MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kirk Allen Reynolds M.D.521 Marshall Road Jacksonville AR 72076
- Dr. William Scott Bowen MD5 St Vincent Circle Little Rock AR 72205