Dr. Denise Sanderson is a general surgeon practicing in Stuart, FL. Dr. Sanderson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Sanderson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Denise Ortega Sanderson MD's Practice location
Stuart, FL 34994Get Direction
Stuart, FL 34994Get Direction
Dr. Denise Ortega Sanderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanderson
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Shoshana Deann Hacker M.D.1400 Goldtree Dr Port St Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Philip W. Moyer M.D.245 Northeast 19th Drive Okeechobee Florida 34972
- Dr. Craig Adam Wengler M.D.2221 SE Ocean Blvd Stuart Florida 34996
- Dr. Adam D Kurtin D.O.1825 Se Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Mark Kuzich D.O.1000 Harrington St Mount Clemens MI 48043
- Dr. George Harold Rittersbach M.D.2221 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996