Dr. Ahmad mazen Safar M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology805 Loyola Dr Little Rock AR, 72211
Dr. Ahmad mazen Safar is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Safar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1991
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1998
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Ahmad mazen Safar M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72211Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad mazen Safar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Safar
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Dr. Brad Patrick Baltz MD9101 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Syed A Mazher M.D.3401 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Stella Miata Kamanda M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Omer Khalil MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Mariann Harrington M.D.9500 Baptist Health Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas Byron Sneed M.D.1000 N University Ave Little Rock AR 72207