Esther Barkat is a psychologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Esther specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Esther evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Esther because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Esther Unica Barkat ED D ED S's Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26505Get Direction
Dr. Esther Unica Barkat ED D ED S's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Dr. Marissa E Carey PHD930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. John Gregory Westhafer PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Alfred Ludwig Kasprowicz PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Martin Lewis Boone PHD1197 Van Voorhis Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Peggy J Allman LIC. PSYCHOLOGIST1314 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Stephanie J Cox PHD930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505