Dr. Tammy Roos is an anesthesiologist practicing in Suffern, NY. Dr. Roos ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Roos also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1997
- Important drug interactions in dermatology.
- Biannual meeting of the European Retinoid Research Group (ERRG). Strasbourg, September 26-30, 1999.
- 13-cis retinoic acid exerts its specific activity on human sebocytes through selective intracellular isomerization to all-trans retinoic acid and binding to retinoid acid receptors.
- Allergic contact dermatitis from benzocaine ointment during treatment of herpes zoster.
- Foscarnet-associated eosinophilic folliculitis in a patient with AIDS.
- An improved and rapid method to construct skin equivalents from human hair follicles and fibroblasts.
- Case reports: tinea corporis in a 13-year-old German girl due to Trichophyton schoenleinii.
- Vitamin D3 and its synthetic analogue secocholestra-trien-1,2, 24-triol influence the metabolism and the isomerization of retinoic acid in human keratinocytes.
Dr. Tammy C. Roos M.D.'s Practice location
Suffern, NY 10901Get Direction
Dr. Tammy C. Roos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.30 West Century Road Paramus New Jersey 7652
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Magnes M.D.223 North Van Dien Avenue Ridgewood New Jersey 07450
- Stefan Trnovski275 Forest Avenue Paramus New Jersey 7652
- Dr. Sudhir Rao M.D.2702 Back Acre Circle Mount Airy Maryland 21771
- Dr. Robert D. Karpinos MD4122 Third Avenue Bronx New York 10457