Dr. Shama Jari M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6701 N Charles St Suite 2310 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Shama Jari is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Jari specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jari can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jari can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1996
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Medical Genetics; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Magee Womens Hospital-Univ of Pittsburgh
Dr. Shama Jari M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Shama Jari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jari
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- What Is the Bariatric Surgery Diet?
Bariatric Surgery is a type of procedure done by well experienced surgeons with the purpose of reducing weight. It is an operation also referred to as weight loss surgery. Bariatric Surgery is mostly performed on people who are obese.How Is Bariatric Surgery Done?Bariatric surgery is a process that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Michael Paul Vietz M.D.1380 Progress Way Eldersburg Maryland 21784
- Basma Abdo318 Merrie Hunt Drive Lutherville-Timonium Maryland 21093
- Dr. Chastity Takoma Edwards MD Essex Maryland 21221
- Dr. Trevor Wing Other1901 Hammonds Ferry Rd Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Samuel Smith M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Ghevont Wartanian MD1307 Crain Hwy. South Glen Burnie Maryland 21061