Dr. Shama Jari M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6701 N Charles St Suite 2310 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Shama Jari is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Jari specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jari can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jari can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1996
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Medical Genetics; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Magee Womens Hospital-Univ of Pittsburgh
Dr. Shama Jari M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Shama Jari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jari
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Dr. Issam Afif Daya M.D.6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Adelmo Cruz Marana M.D.7600 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Ginny Merryman M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Richard M Ellerkmann M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Michelle M Germain M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Eugene Katz M.D.901 DULANEY VALLEY RD TOWSON MD 21204