Dr. Jane Lindsay is an internist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Lindsay specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lindsay provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stanford University Hospital
Dr. Jane Louise Lindsay MD's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
SAN RAFAEL, CA 94903Get Direction
Dr. Jane Louise Lindsay MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Heather M. Peña M.D.999 Adams Street St. Helena California 94574
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.6 Woodland Road Saint Helena CA 94574
- Dr. Sumandeep Kaur M.D.401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Monica O Ferguson MD3701 Market St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Bruce Nicholson Tucker M.D.3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403