Dr. Joel Wilstead is a Chiropractor practicing in Joplin, MO. Dr. Wilstead specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wilstead seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Wilstead D.C.'s Practice location
Joplin, MO 64804Get Direction
TEXAS CITY, TX 77590Get Direction
Dr. Joel Wilstead D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Ryan S Ford D.C.1801 W 32nd St Joplin MO 64804
- Mr. Lance Eugene Ford DC612 S Main St Carthage MO 64836
- Dr. Harold Robert Bell D.C.702 East Pennell Street Carl Junction MO 64834
- Dr. Larry E. Vonholten D.C.1246 Grand Ave Carthage MO 64836
- Dr. Jacqueline Corkin D.C.631 S Mcgregor St Carthage MO 64836
- Dr. Gary L Parker D.C., F.I.A.M.A.2700 Mcclelland Blvd Joplin MO 64804