Dr. Joel Wilstead D.C.
Chiropractor1901 E 32nd St Suite 5 Joplin MO, 64804
Dr. Joel Wilstead is a Chiropractor practicing in Joplin, MO. Dr. Wilstead specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wilstead seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joel Wilstead D.C.'s Practice location
Joplin, MO 64804Get Direction
TEXAS CITY, TX 77590Get Direction
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Ryan S Ford D.C.1801 W 32nd St Joplin MO 64804
- Mr. Lance Eugene Ford DC612 S Main St Carthage MO 64836
- Dr. Jimmie L Douglass D.C.317 S Wood St Neosho MO 64850
- Dr. Harold Robert Bell D.C.702 East Pennell Street Carl Junction MO 64834
- Isaac Murphy DC12897 State Highway 96 Carthage MO 64836
- Dr. Christopher Lee Bruffett D.C.667 Prairie Flower Rd Webb City MO 64870