Dr. Darryl Jay Ainbinder M.D.
OphthalmologistMadigan Army Medical Center Mchj-Sou 9040 Reid St. . ,Att Tacoma WA, 98431
Dr. Darryl Ainbinder is an ophthalmologist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Ainbinder specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Ainbinder can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Ainbinder can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Pathologic quiz case: a healthy 31-year-old-man with sinusitis.
- Use of self-expanding, hydrophilic osmotic expanders (hydrogel) in the reconstruction of congenital clinical anophthalmos.
- Methicillin-resistant ascending facial and orbital cellulitis in an operation Iraqi Freedom troop population.
- Orbital Rosai-Dorfman disease: a literature review.
- Hydroxyapatite orbital implant abscess: histopathologic correlation of an infected implant following evisceration.
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Ophthalmology; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Darryl Jay Ainbinder M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. Darryl Jay Ainbinder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ainbinder
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Dr. John Steven Jarstad M.D.34719 6th Ave S Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Andrew B Kopstein MD2202 S Cedar St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. William K Shields M.D.2914 S Alder St Tacoma WA 98409
- Dr. Keith F Dahlhauser MD1703 S Meridian Puyallup WA 98371
- Dr. Mark W Taylor MD2202 S Cedar St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Niraj P. Patel M.D.3602 South 19th Street Tacoma WA 98405