Dr. Charles Holmes is an anesthesiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Holmes ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Holmes also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1988
Cagayan State University College of Medicine and Surgery 1979
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Illinois 1989
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Charles Bernard Holmes MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60617Get Direction
Dr. Charles Bernard Holmes MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids, or piles, is a condition characterized by the presence of swollen veins in the lining of the anus and lower rectum. The swelling can be either internal or external. External hemorrhoids are formed by the swelling of the veins near the opening of the anus. This condition is not very...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.355 Ridge Avenue Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Krishna C Chunduri M.D.7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.2020 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs Co 80909
- Shailesh Gandhi17800 Kedzic Avenue Hazel Crest Illinois 60429
- Dr. Kenneth Candido MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Kiran K. Chekka M.D.1365 Wiley Road Schaumburg Illinois 60173