Dr. Kristi York is an audiologist practicing in Everett, WA. Dr. York evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. York takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kristi D York's Practice location
Everett, WA 98201Get Direction
Kristi D York's reviewsWrite Review
- NBC TV Star Shares her Ulcerative Colitis Story
Over 3 million Americans are suffering from inflammatory bowel diseases (IBDs), such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. 46-year-old Monica Potter, best known for her role as Kristina Braverman in the long-running NBC Series ‘Parenthood’, revealed in an Instagram post that she has...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Melanie Hecker10564 5th Ave NE, Suite 203 Seattle WA 98125
- Deborah Crocker Other19720 68th Ave W Lynnwood WA 98036
- Emily Morgan Bates AUD9600 17TH AVE NE SEATTLE WA 98115
- Leah Joyce Drennan AUD, CCC-A2911 Bond St Everett WA 98201
- Dr. Kea Judith Swartz-ireland AUD1922 Ne 113th St Seattle WA 98125
- Terry Wynne Sanford MA, CCC-A7359 267th St. Nw Stanwood WA 98292