Dr. Stephen George Basheda D.O.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1050 Bower Hill Rd Suite 306 Pittsburgh PA, 15243
Dr. Stephen Basheda practices Pulmonology in Pittsburgh, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Basheda manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine- 2010
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Pulmonary Diseases; Geisinger Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Geisinger Medical Center 1989
- Geisinger Health System Program
- Pulmonary-Critical Care Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH USA 1992
Dr. Stephen George Basheda D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Stephen George Basheda D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Basheda
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Soccer Player with Cystic Fibrosis Overcomes Adversity
Sports and high school. The two go together like ice cream and apple pie. Playing sports in high school not only provides much needed physical exercise for adolescents, but also offers a social outlet and a way to make friends and bring families together for games.For children with chronic diseases,...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Australian Teen's Experience Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day when Kate Daly, a teen from Canberra, joins her friends for lunch at Radford College, she has to open a small package that her mother, Ellen, tapes to her lunchbox.Inside the package is Kate's daily dose of digestive enzymes. Kate has to take these enzymes with every single meal. Her mom...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- Dr. Mark Lega MD490 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D.12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Joseph M Pilewski MD3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Bryan Veynovich DO490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Mr. Mark Anthony Provenzano MD720 Blackburn Rd Sewickley PA 15143
- Mr. Thomas Lee Schauble MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237