Dr. Michael Odom is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Odom cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Michael Odom M.D.'s Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Michael Odom M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Symptoms of Diabetes?
Diabetes often goes unnoticed or ignored, as the symptoms seem to be very harmless. Yet, understanding and detecting the signs and symptoms of this disease, particularly at the earlier stages, is very important to prevent complications at a later stage. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Steven Seidner MD9200 Pinecroft Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Steven G. Geddie MD18220 Tomball Pkwy Houston TX 77070
- Jack McGowan19224 FM2854 Montgomery Texas 77316
- Dr. Lilian St. john MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Nagi Hassan Ahmed MBBS1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Ronald Tyrus M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015