Dr. Pankaj Bhargava MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology44 Binney St Dana-Farber Cancer I Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Pankaj Bhargava is an oncologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Bhargava specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Bhargava manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University,New Delhi, India MD
Dr. Pankaj Bhargava MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Pankaj Bhargava MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhargava
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- Is Recovery from Stage IV Ovarian Cancer Possible?
Ovarian cancer is a struggle many people have faced, whether you are the one who has it, you know someone who has it, or you already kicked its butt. Cancer is not only a tough situation for the diagnosed, but it is often painful for the family and friends of the afflicted. The way one deals with...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- How Julia Louis-Dreyfus Battles Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Most people never actually get the chance to meet the celebrities they watch on TV or in the movies. An occasional sighting on the street or maybe a chance encounter often makes for great stories that get told at dinner parties for years to come.Even though many don’t usually have the chance to...
- Dr. Timothy P. Cooley M.D.820 Harrison Avenue Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Nadine M. Tung330 Brookline Avenue Boston Massachusetts 2215
- Dr. Rasmia A. Ahmed MD571 Union Ave Framingham Massachusetts 01702
- Dr. Geoffrey I. Shapiro MD PHD450 Brookline Avenue Boston Massachusetts 07715
- Arthur T. Skarin44 Biney Street Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Charles Stewart Fuchs MD MPH44 Binney St Boston MA 02115