Dr. Sydney Pardino M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine90 Bergen St Suite 1200 Newark NJ, 07103
Dr. Sydney Pardino is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Newark, NJ. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Pardino is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Sydney Pardino M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, NJ 07103Get Direction
WAXAHACHIE, TX 75165Get Direction
Dr. Sydney Pardino M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pardino
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- Dr. Vinay Chopra MD116 S EUCLID AVE WESTFIELD NJ 07090
- Dr. Francis X. Mendoza M.D.333 East 56th Street New York New York 10022
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Klion MD1065 Park Ave New York NY 10128
- Dr. Francis G. Alberta M.D.385 Prospect Avenue Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Shai Shoshani MD46 UNION AVE CRESSKILL NJ 07626
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Kadiyala MD161 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032