Dr. Victor Borkowski is an optometrist practicing in Lakewood, NJ. Dr. Borkowski specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Borkowski performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Victor Daniel Borkowski O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Victor Daniel Borkowski O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Gary Frank Strickland O.D.180 Route 35 South Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Norman Phil Einhorn O.D.613 10th Ave Belmar NJ 07719
- Dr. David M. Talbot OD1201 Hooper Ave Toms River NJ 08753
- Dr. Evan Krawitz O.D.279 3rd Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Maria Megill O.D.2204 Highway 35 Sea Girt NJ 08750
- Dr. Robert B Breeden O.D.255 Highway 35 Eatontown NJ 07724