Dr. Fathima Nikhath Kabir M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology3718 Benson Dr Raleigh NC, 27609
Dr. Fathima Kabir is a rheumatologist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Kabir specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kabir treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1989
Madras Medical College 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Frozen Shoulder
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Nassau University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Fathima Nikhath Kabir M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Fathima Nikhath Kabir M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kabir
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Lupus and its Relations to Ancestry
We all carry a part of people within us who came to life much before us. We are genetic continuity of our ancestors. And we get some good and some unwanted genes from our ancestors. These unwanted genes make our body prone to certain diseases, we call them familial or genetic diseases. Family...
- Dr. Suzanne Jennifer Zorn M.D.5711 Six Forks Rd Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Mary Anne Dooley MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. David S Pisetsky M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Joseph Charles Shanahan MD10208 Cerny St Raleigh NC 27617
- Mr. Surry Parker Roberts M.D.120 Woodburn Rd Raleigh NC 27605
- Dr. Kim M Huffman MD, PHD5213 S Alston Ave Durham NC 27713