Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D. is a top Doctor in Tualatin, OR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Tualatin, OR, Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Successful term delivery by cesarean section in a patient with a continent ileocecal urinary reservoir.
- Acute lumbosacral plexopathy in diabetic women after renal transplantation.
- Incidental Finding in a Renal Transplant Recipient Allograft.
- The value of excretory urography in staging bladder cancer.
- Klinefelter syndrome in identical twins.
- Micturition neuropharmacology.
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in cadaveric organ donors. Incidence and effect on renal transplantation.
Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D.'s Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Robert Hatch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hatch
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Marla Marie Klein M.D.5200 Meadows Rd Ste 250 Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Dr. Suvarna Reddy Palla M.D.6640 Sw Redwood Ln Portland OR 97224
- Dr. Yael Raz MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Stuart Mead Montgomery M.D.5050 NE Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Jason B. Kurian M.D.11782 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225