Dr. Pallav K Mehta M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2510 Maryland Rd Suite 175 Willow Grove PA, 19090
Dr. Pallav Mehta is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Willow Grove, PA. Dr. Mehta specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Pallav K Mehta M.D.'s Practice location
Willow Grove, PA 19090Get Direction
VOORHEES, NJ 08043Get Direction
Dr. Pallav K Mehta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- Dr. Gregory James Crane M.D.245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Susan Littman1316 Stoney River Drive Ambler Pennsylvania 19002
- Kanu P. Sharan717 Lippincott Avenue Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Ajit M. Desai5501 Old York road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Rene Rothstein Rubin207 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Marc A Rovito M.D.2100 Keystone Ave Drexel Hill PA 19026