Dr. Elena Shagisultanova MD, PHD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology450 Stanyan St San Francisco CA, 94117
Dr. Elena Shagisultanova is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Shagisultanova specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Elena Shagisultanova MD, PHD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94117Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Elena Shagisultanova MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shagisultanova
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Ostap G Melnyk MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mollick M.D.875 Blake Wilbur Drive, Mc5820 Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Bradley Cameron Ekstrand M.D., PH.D.218 De Anza Blvd San Mateo CA 94402
- Dr. Tyler Yu-tai Kang M.D.9500 Euclid Ave # R35 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Karen Chee M.D.218 De Anza Blvd San Mateo CA 94402