Dr. Elizabeth Bassett is a Dentist practicing in Hixson, TN. Dr. Bassett specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Elizabeth Preston Bassett D.D.S.'s Practice location
Elizabeth Preston Bassett D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Richard L Pate DDS2292 Chambliss Ave Nw Cleveland TN 37311
- Dr. Robert Abernathy Aiken DDS1620 Gunbarrel Rd Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Robert V Shearer DDS9759 Dayton Pike Soddy Daisy TN 37379
- Dr. Kristen Beeler conner DMD1605 Williams Rd. Hixson TN 37343
- Dr. Mandy Louise Shearer D.D.S.9759 Dayton Pike Soddy Daisy TN 37379
- Vanessa Mcdade Moyes D.D.S.4216 Cross St Chattanooga TN 37416