Dr. Marvin H Kamras M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5821 Jameson Ct Carmichael CA, 95608
Dr. Marvin Kamras, MD--specialist in obstetrics & gynecology--currently sees patients in Carmichael, California and Sacramento, California. Dr. Kamras graduated from State University Of New York, Downstate ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1971
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1971
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Cold Sores
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Long Island Jewish-Hillsdale Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. Marvin H Kamras M.D.'s Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
Dr. Marvin H Kamras M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamras
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- FAQ: My Body After Birth
Why do I still look pregnant even though I'm not?You still look pregnant after giving birth because your abdominal muscles have been stretched and weakened during pregnancy. In addition, your uterus still needs time to shrink down.Start exercising and strengthen your abdominal muscles as soon as...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Dr. Jennifer Uyeda Spiegel M.D.4755 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Annie T Do M.D4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Laurie C Gregg M.D.2277 Fair Oaks Blvd Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Sherri Kearise Taylor M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Raymond J. Frink MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Mrs. Glenda Darlene Goodwin M.D.2335 American River Dr. Sacramento CA 95825