Dr. Amy Dwinnell is a psychologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Dwinnell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dwinnell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dwinnell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amy A. Dwinnell PSY.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Amy A. Dwinnell PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Dr. David Earl Crone PSYD215 North St Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Keaveney PSY.D.109 Fox Knoll Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Ilene Elia Weintel PSY.D.5143a W Woodmill Dr Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Claire Graser PSY.D.205 N. Monroe Street Media PA 19063
- Dr. Linda Edith Santoro R.N., PH.D.168 Elkton Rd Newark DE 19711
- Dr. Owen Lugar Other457 West Rockland Road Montchanin DE 19710