Andres Vargas DDS
Dentist | General Practice175 Toney Penna Dr Suite 105 Jupiter FL, 33458
Dr. Andres Vargas is a Dentist practicing in Jupiter, FL. Dr. Vargas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Andres Vargas DDS's Practice location
Jupiter, FL 33458Get Direction
Andres Vargas DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vargas
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Bruce L. Elkind D.D.S.9100 Belvedere Rd Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411-3609
- Dr. Carrol Fenn D.D.S.400 Executive Center Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Dr. William Hopke Maras D.D.S.2521 Burns Rd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. David Yates DMD5520 PGA Blvd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418
- Dr. Vincent Faso D.D.S, P.A1035 S State Road 7 Wellington FL 33414
- Dr. James Charles Dee D.M.D.5608 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418