Dr. Joseph Derit Te M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology162 E 300 S Saint George UT, 84770
Dr. Joseph Te is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Saint George, UT. Dr. Te specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Coney Island Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine
Dr. Joseph Derit Te M.D.'s Practice location
Saint George, UT 84770Get Direction
Saint George, UT 84790Get Direction
ST GEORGE, UT 84790Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Derit Te M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Te
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Dr. Karen Lin MD425 N Front St Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Erik Johnston Rupard MD544 S 400 E Saint George UT 84770
- Dr. Robert H Lemon MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Derrick Haslem MD544 S 400 E Saint George UT 84770
- Dr. Karim Anwar M.D.544 S 400 E Saint George UT 84770
- Zachary Lawrence Reese M.D.544 S 400 E ST GEORGE UT 84770