Tracy Keller is a physical therapist practicing in Fargo, ND. Tracy Keller specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Tracy Keller can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Tracy Keller will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Halofuginone and other febrifugine derivatives inhibit prolyl-tRNA synthetase.
- A secreted tyrosine kinase acts in the extracellular environment.
- Evidence for cadherin-11 cleavage in the synovium and partial characterization of its mechanism.
- The cytoplasmic prolyl-tRNA synthetase of the malaria parasite is a dual-stage target of febrifugine and its analogs.
- Halofuginone treatment reduces interleukin-17A and ameliorates features of chronic lung allograft dysfunction in a mouse orthotopic lung transplant model.
Tracy L Keller PT's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
DETROIT LAKES, MN 56501Get Direction
Tracy L Keller PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Timothy Paul Beyer P.T.2400 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Ashley L Gunkelman PT1702 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Brian Alan Skjerseth PT736 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Erika Edwards PT, DPT801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Shauna Lonski DPT207 MAIN AVE W WEST FARGO ND 58078
- Deena C Hansen DPT3425 Austin Bluffs Pkwy Colorado Springs CO 80918