Dr. Henry Unger practices Emergency Medicine in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Unger assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Unger examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1983
Tulane University of Louisiana 1983
Tulane University School of Medicine 1983
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- [Serum fluoride level in the NaF treatment of osteoporosis].
- The role of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers and refractory osteomyelitis.
- Treatment of Fournier's gangrene with adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Comparison of intraosseous, central, and peripheral routes of sodium bicarbonate administration during CPR in pigs.
- Emergency applications of intraosseous infusion.
- Intraosseous diazepam suppression of pentylenetetrazol-induced epileptogenic activity in pigs.
- Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Emergency Medicine
- Med College Of Pa and Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Program
Dr. Henry D Unger MD's Practice location
Jenkintown, PA 19046Get Direction
Dr. Henry D Unger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Ben R. Tapper DO701 Commonwealth Dr Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cornejo DO113 White Horse Road Voorhees Township New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Paul Kolecki M.D.1020 Sansom Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Robert Anthony Bassett DO6620 Reserve Dr Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Rachelle A Greenman MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103