Dr. Jaclyn Green is a psychologist practicing in Fishkill, NY. Dr. Green specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Green evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Green because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jaclyn Mae Green PSY.D.'s Practice location
Fishkill, NY 12524Get Direction
Dr. Jaclyn Mae Green PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Dr. Jeffrey M. Rubin ED.D.320 Robinson Ave Newburgh New York 12550
- Shamar Williams6 State St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Catherine A Comins PHD387 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. David William Sherwood PH.D.389 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- Dr. Scott Barkstrom PH.D.241 North Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Christina Rosario-luciano216 Cardinal Dr Montgomery NY 12549